Wednesday 20 April 2011

I am Alive


There are many people who have forgotten to live, in everyday schedule they have lost the realization of this wonderful life. They have lost the appreciation for life, for love for oneself.

I mean We have the same routine, same route, same vision;

Take a wrong turn Today, see less observe More, like less Love more, just don’t rush Today Live more.

Walk bare feet, feel the World, close the eyes and imagine this World, the World I want to live, Forgive the most hated enemy, lighten the Head a little bit, loosen the body feel the calmness.

Breath in to be Happy and Breath out that small portion of Darkness from the back of the Head, take a sip of water don’t swallow it, let it wash the loneliness down the throat.

So the realization of this life comes, life that is so short and vulnerable, its not gonna be there forever. That walk in a Rain, jamming with my frens, that hug from my galfren, mom’s food, dad’s pride . . . .

I know its been years, don’t see so many faces around, I know they are gone and gone forever . . . .

Its too short to grief, to hate, to plan . . . . Do it now . . . . Live it now . . . .

I laid down in a Green grass, smelt the moist earth, looked up to Blue sky and there were white puffy clouds just like when I was a kid, when I used to run inside home and hug my Mom’s leg with smile and she use to bend down to kiss my forehead . . . .

With the realization how short life is, I was Alive!!!!

Alive to appreciate Life more, to understand that Life is much more beautiful to Grief for something else, to forgive not for sake of it but to end the hatred inside self and most importantly to Love that someone who is Alive for YOU . . . . .



You have a Life; a short time though, go take a wrong turn, don’t keep it for tomorrow, show Love as much as you can; feel for your Life today, get Alive Today . . . .

“When I’ll be Dead, Your tears may Flow; but I won’t know, Cry for Me now instead.
When I’ll be Dead,  You’ll send Flowers; but I won’t see, Send them now instead.
When I’ll be Dead, You’ll say words of Praise; but I won’t hear, Praise me now instead.
When I’ll be Dead, You’ll forget my Faults; but I won’t know, Forget them now instead.
When I’ll be Dead, You’ll miss Me then; but I won’t feel, so miss Me now instead.
When I’ll be Dead, You would wish that You could have Spent some more Time with Me; Spend it with Me now instead”  . . . .

2 comments:

  1. I agree with u bhai do it when ur live don't do it when i die....appriciation to hate haina good going bhai :)

    ReplyDelete